• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a request for all members

Stony

but what is WA...Wichita (hahahaa)
and NH .... No Hope (hohohoooo)

You are correct Rich, and Marcel, you need to know that there are 50 such acronyms for each of the states in the U.S. (U.S. = United States in case you didn't know that one, lol).

grommet

True. I actually had a (great) uncle Sam who I always thought of as an intimidating disciplinarian. I later learned that, as a Master Sergeant with the 101st, he piloted a glider and was wounded when a bullet ripped him from elbow to shoulder during the the Battle of the Bulge. He had to be evacuated to England. I guess he had earned the right to be to be strict with us kids.

Anyway, I digress. I agree with Peter that it is nice when the avatar is a personal photo. Otherwise it seems like you are talking to a squadron patch or an airplane (not that there is anything wrong with that, it just lacks the personal touch).

-Alan from CA(lifornia)

FtrPlt

dujardin said:
good

but what are the signification of the two letters
there are some that i know

but what is WA...Wichita (hahahaa) :mrgreen:
and NH .... No Hope (hohohoooo) :oops:

Well, maybe No Hope would be a good description of New Hampshire. We have 2-feet of snow and it's not even November yet!

As to avatars, if you saw me, you'd prefer the aircraft patch :shock: