• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jackets from Japan

asiamiles

Modified deck jacket...interesting!
600x450-2011071200034.jpg

asiamiles

Dr H said:
And potentially sustainable...should have been in green!
The hook jackets were only blue, so I'm okay with the colour. And it doesn't have any stencil on the back, and has a Hookless zipper.

Dr H

asiamiles said:
Dr H said:
And potentially sustainable...should have been in green!
The hook jackets were only blue, so I'm okay with the colour. And it doesn't have any stencil on the back, and has a Hookless zipper.

It was a flippant comment - green meaning environmentally friendly (derived from sugar...)

asiamiles

Can any tell me what that Army/E/Navy patch is, seen in my first post in this thread?

The jacket has a single button on each cuff. Is this purely decorative or might it have served some purpose?

Willy McCoy

The Army/Navy "E" patch is a merit of Excellence for the manufacturers good service to the Armed Forces (meeting quotas on time and products meeting/exceeding the military's standards).

RCSignals

Willy McCoy said:
The Army/Navy "E" patch is a merit of Excellence for the manufacturers good service to the Armed Forces (meeting quotas on time and products meeting/exceeding the military's standards).

Thanks, that makes sense.

asiamiles

Willy McCoy said:
Thanks!