• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it possible a broken in LW B3 ??

Clark J

Looks like the top coating is gone in a lot of places yet the HH doesn't have a scratch and looks nearly unused??

Falcon_52

Whatever spray finish that Lost Worlds uses on their horsehide takes just about forever to start looking lived-in. Despite that, the jacket looks really good to me. I wish it was mine!

Noel

John Lever

Could be a lighter weight skin ?
List as ' New ', but the description says ' used condition with nice patina '
I agree about the HH, it looks untouched. Intriguing...
In the present climate, I doubt it will sell for that BIN.

Clark J

Is my conversion correct?Is that about $610 USD?If that's right that doesn't sound bad.

Hawkeye

The listing of "new" is most likely mistaken. Didnt Lost Worlds only have Crown pullers on their older b-3s?

John Lever

Maybe I was a bit negative on the BIN. It's a big size and these come up larger than labelled.
It could be a good buy, but there is some thing slightly fishy about the condition of the outer compared to the arm facings. If the photos of the collar are examined the acrylic has that slight 'fashion leather ' look. I know LW once did redskin versions and also a super heavy version, so I wonder if this a one off ?

Geir

It says Zustand: getragen and that means Condition: used. But I agree that it looks strange. The flaps on the shoulders look straight and not at all like they do on B3s which have seen a lot of use. Also the fur looks nice and clean and not worn.