• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting video

Let me translate for those men: They said " We would rather be home with my wife/kids or girlfriend,or dog having a couple of beers.

B-Man2

Totally scripted … interviewer looking down at his lines and notes and still forgetting what he’s supposed to say and LeMay giving short one line answers . Everyone lined up behind the two with smiling faces . If he had caught LeMay at other time during the normal workday the responses would have been full of expletives and beep outs.

Tattoo A2

I love looking at all the original jackets and gear in videos like this, also noticed how the jackets seem to be on the larger end to accommodate all the layers of clothing underneath. Gotta love th way they wore the knit jeep caps sitting on the top of their heads too. Thanks for sharing.

Micawber

I remember seeing that series of clips and out takes years ago. All rather stilted and self conscious in front of the camera.