• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HPA's new direction?

A

Anonymous

It looks like HPA is getting with the times as far as internet service. toyoenterprisesusa.com

A

Anonymous

SuinBruin said:
wing nut said:
It looks like HPA is getting with the times as far as internet service. toyoenterprisesusa.com
Sort of... "Visit Us in the Spring of 2009"? :lol:

When I think of HPA... high tech futuristic customer service does not enter the picture. But at least they are embracing cutting edge on line retail techniques. ;)

Chandler

wing nut said:
I wonder how long Buzz Rickson stays with them untill they pull the plug just like ELC did?

As much as everyone is lamenting an assumed demise of HPA, anyone notice that both HPA and ELC are now partnered with Buzz Rickson? Coincidence? No such thing.

Chandler

dav3469

I will say this for HPA; I had called back at the end of June about the L-2 jacket. They had nothing in stock that would possibly fit (I need the biggest they got and even then prob. not) I had a voice mail yesterday saying that they had restocked and to call them if I had any questions. That is a plus customer service wise.

lee

Although it's been a few years since I bought from HPA, I've always had good cordial service from them- even when I had to return a few. I just think they really need to provide for online ordering.

havocpaul

HPA appear to be BR North American sole importer, ELC are same for the EU, arrangements made independently with BR and I doubt anything to do with previous ties.