• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help to identify Higway Police Leather jacket

Hawkgriz

Hi, today I bought this California Higway Patrol Leather jacket, it's my favorite Leather jacket (photos attached)

and please, I need your opinion and some information about this jacket. I think this jacket is from the 60's or 70's, it's very heavy, probably horsehide, but i'm not sure.

if someone knows any information of this jacket i would appreciate it.

Greetings from Mexico City, in this city have not much information on these issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_012507.jpg
    12.6 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20220219_012658.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20220219_012614.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20220219_012412.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20220219_012351.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 123

Silver Surfer

it appears to be a 70s "Californian" highway patrol jacket. my opinion is offered by way of talon zippers. by the looks of it, you have a super nice, clean example .oh, and welcome to the amusement park, hawk. hang around, ya might find that here, we like to exchange all kinds of vintage jacket info.

Hawkgriz

it appears to be a 70s "Californian" highway patrol jacket. my opinion is offered by way of talon zippers. by the looks of it, you have a super nice, clean example .oh, and welcome to the amusement park, hawk. hang around, ya might find that here, we like to exchange all kinds of vintage jacket info.
Thanks for the information, and yes! This jacket its in a very clean condition, i hope know more about this jacket.
Sure, i stay here to know more of this world of vintage jackets