• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help for a tanker jacket

ausreenactor

Couchy, keep in mind, Enrico’s new here, and he doesn’t know you from Adam. If I was a newby on the board, I know I wouldn’t send $400 to a complete stranger in another country. Buying a new one from an established business makes a lot of sense for him.
He just had to ask around. Instead of pushing that SM is best line for days...

A clean skin is $445 from HPA.

If anyone wants my NWT First Pattern 44 for $550 shipped sing out! And to be honest I would be dubious selling to someone this new...

visualartfx

Here is the stitching on the Buzz Rickson 'War Daddy' version.

You will see the 14 stitches, just like the screen version. I count 14 on the Buzz Ricskon (matches the screen jacket), 11 on the SM Wholesale. There is no doubt what serious collectors would consider a decent reproduction. Buy a standard SM Wholesale jacket and do it yourself if you want it close to the Fury jacket. Don't be a sap with more money than sense. (Wonder what Raph is up to these days?).

Here is the BR version..

View attachment 65766
Can someone please set me straight on the procedure for sewing these on correctly? It would be so much appreciated as I am new here and can't find any real instructions to do this type of stitching. Thank you to whoever helps.