• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW United Sheeplined

jacketimp

NOS talons..........

NOS conmars......

NOS crowns.........

NOS goateee hides.........

that's be so kooool, daddy-o!

jacketimp

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Sure looks good.
As I'm very much an amateur and have only handled a few WW2 made jackets, I appreciate that JC's jackets look like originals but do they weight the same as originals or has he lined the jacket in lead to make it feel the same weight ? Like Rolex fakes ! ;)

The hide looks thinner but with the same wear as an original and the 2 Good Wears I had were definately light but they were early ones.

J_H

JH........

remember what they did to joan d'arc......

airfrogusmc

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Sure looks good.
As I'm very much an amateur and have only handled a few WW2 made jackets, I appreciate that JC's jackets look like originals but do they weight the same as originals or has he lined the jacket in lead to make it feel the same weight ? Like Rolex fakes ! ;)

The hide looks thinner but with the same wear as an original and the 2 Good Wears I had were definately light but they were early ones.

J_H

J_H weight and color are funny things and collectors like our good friend imp all know that things like weight and color on most of the large contracts were all over the place. Different weight hides on the same jacket :shock: I've always said this before if you want 100% original, buy original. I would but I can't afford originals in a size 52. They are extremely rare and very expensive when they do show themselves.

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:
JACKET_ HEAD said:
Sure looks good.

J_H

J_H weight and color are funny things and collectors like our good friend imp all know that things like weight and color on most of the large contracts were all over the place. Different weight hides on the same jacket :shock: I've always said this before if you want 100% original, buy original. I would but I can't afford originals in a size 52. They are extremely rare and very expensive when they do show themselves.

aaaaaaaaaaw schucks allen you're killing me softly with your kindness :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNdMIAnKko

airfrogusmc

jacketimp said:
airfrogusmc said:
JACKET_ HEAD said:
Sure looks good.

J_H

aaaaaaaaaaw schucks allen you're killing me softly with your kindness :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNdMIAnKko

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a romantic....Who'da thunk it..

jacketimp

shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

behind the gnarly thick skinned exterior is an insecure young imp-let.

keep this between us.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh