• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Bronco: stunning [pics added]

SuinBruin

I am traveling and posting on my wife's iPad so I don't have time for a long post, but I just saw these shots of my new Good Wear and had to share. I am in jacket love. John outdid himself... I asked him to make the ultimate Bronco repro (to me) and he nailed it. Without further ado....

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Bronco_No1_44/

Cheers,
Matt

dujardin

Re: GW Bronco: stunning

a pure beauty
splendid jacket
enjoyyyyyyyyyyy when you get it..........soon i hope

byeeeeee marcel

EmergencyIan

I received my Good Wear Bronco A-2 last Wednesday from John. It's Seal Brown Horsehide with a NOS Talon zipper with OD stiching.

It's a real stunner, as well! Now, I have to break in in.

- Ian

Silver Dollar

That's not a repro, that's new old stock, right? It doesn't get any better than that. Incredible.

SuinBruin

Thanks for the kind words. The jacket should ship today and be in my hands by Thursday or Friday. I can't wait!

cheers
matt

EmergencyIan

SuinBruin said:
Thanks for the kind words. The jacket should ship today and be in my hands by Thursday or Friday. I can't wait!

cheers
matt

You'll love it, Matt!

- Ian

SuinBruin

Thanks Ian. I'm pretty sure I'll be smitten with it... this is my third GW, and my second of his Bronco pattern. I also own one in goat ca. 2008, and it is an awesome jacket. But the chance to get a super-Bronco with the new Japanese horsehide, Crown zip etc. was just too much for me to pass up. Bronco is far and away my favorite of the A-2 makers.

cheers
matt

SuinBruin

The jacket is here and it is magnificent. I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend.

I can't say enough about John's workmanship... just phenomenal. I love this jacket. It is my personal ultimate A-2.

Roughwear

What a great jacket. The hh looks superb. I'm looking forward to the wearing pics.

SuinBruin

Here are some shots taken this afternoon... I love this jacket. Not that John doesn't get enough love on this forum, but seriously, the man is a wizard of the A-2. If you don't have one of his jackets yet, ask yourself why....

straightunzipped.jpg

akimbounzipped.jpg

akimbozipped.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

Andrew

No wonder you're so happy, what a great fit. That looks like a jacket you'd keep for life. Hey, I thought you were saving to go OS?

SuinBruin

Nothing gets by you, Andrew. :lol: I ordered the jacket in February and booked the trip in March. Suffice it to say this will be my last Good Wear for awhile....

better duck

Looking good!
I'm the proud owner of 5 (five!) GW's now, and I agree with every word of praise said about John and his (re)creations!

Andrew

SuinBruin said:
Nothing gets by you, Andrew. :lol: I ordered the jacket in February and booked the trip in March. Suffice it to say this will be my last Good Wear for awhile....
Matt, I'll bet it's one item that will definitely get packed to go.

EmergencyIan

Wow, Matt! Looks outstanding! It looks even better in you pictures. That is a great fit, by the way!

Is this horsehide the seal or russet color?

- Ian