• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess who is the seller (AN-J-3a)

jacketimp

senicko's ( dare i mention the unmentionable) feedback is positive to date. besides in his listing he's willing to refund.......

sgbailey2002

jacketimp said:
senicko's ( dare i mention the unmentionable) feedback is positive to date. besides in his listing he's willing to refund.......

It's positive because he changes his ID so often. He's a flake and a loser.

SGB

A

Anonymous

"It's positive because he changes his ID so often. He's a flake and a loser.

SGB "
Please say what you need to say about the man to him on the Fedora Lounge to his face ....................................

Dave

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Here we go AGAIN :|

We know he is on the FL. If anyone has anything to say to him or about him they should do it where the guy can at least respond. Anything else is cowardly.

I experienced the best and worst of Steve and don't want to go over old ground yet again.

Drop it guys please, I'm beggin' ya'all.

Dave

sgbailey2002

JACKET_ HEAD said:
"It's positive because he changes his ID so often. He's a flake and a loser.

SGB "
Please say what you need to say about the man to him on the Fedora Lounge to his face ....................................

Dave

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Here we go AGAIN :|

We know he is on the FL. If anyone has anything to say to him or about him they should do it where the guy can at least respond. Anything else is cowardly.

I experienced the best and worst of Steve and don't want to go over old ground yet again.

Drop it guys please, I'm beggin' ya'all.

Dave

I have more than once both online and PM'd. It goes back a long way and he deserves all the negatives said about him.

SGB

A

Anonymous

Fair enough SGB. We can all only speak as we find and if that's how it's been between Steve and you then of course you are perfectly at liberty to say what you feel you need to.

What I don't like is the bandwagon jumpers who like to rubbish someone second hand. Not saying that's happened on this thread but it does go on.

Dave

Doug C

Hey, I don't know a whole lot about the G1 so forgive me if this is a dumb question or obsevation but in his ebay auction..the main picure is the back of the collar with "U.S.N." printed in big white lettering, then furher down in the auction at the multi-pics there is another picture of the back of the collar with no USN text.... am I seeing this wrong?

Doug C

jacketimp

Doug C said:
Hey, I don't know a whole lot about the G1 so forgive me if this is a dumb question or obsevation but in his ebay auction..the main picure is the back of the collar with "U.S.N." printed in big white lettering, then furher down in the auction at the multi-pics there is another picture of the back of the collar with no USN text.... am I seeing this wrong?

Doug C

check the listing again.......

les_garten

srivats said:
I wanted to buy this jacket actually, and asked for the details. He responded saying that he had the deatils on the auction. He did not. Then the auction was yanked ... and it is on again now. Shouldn't the alarm bells ring?

What should ring alarms is how many times this whack job has changed into a new ebay acct. Notice how new the recent one is. He also likes to change the name all the time on his accts.

les_garten

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Fair enough SGB. We can all only speak as we find and if that's how it's been between Steve and you then of course you are perfectly at liberty to say what you feel you need to.

What I don't like is the bandwagon jumpers who like to rubbish someone second hand. Not saying that's happened on this thread but it does go on.

Dave

Listen Dave,
This is in the Auctions thread. It is auction talk about his auction. GET IT. Who he "is" has bearings on his auction, period. And in reference to being cowardly, he was a master at underhanded BS. He didn't exactly live his life here living by Marques of Queensberry rules of engagment. And I am even more amazed that anybody who had observed the BS of his would defend him. You belong to a very unique club my friend!

Doug C

Doug C wrote:

Doug C

I don't follow sorry, I called it a G1? is that what you meant by check the listing again? Ok, AN-J-3A .... but I still see one collar pic with "USN" and another without. Just checked it again.

Doug C

Vcruiser

Listen...
Some of us here have discussed (mainly off forum) his actions concerning some of his past auctions. Several here were directly involved and suffered the wrath. In fact...a member even posted a threatening email from him concerning bidding in the past. He wasn't bounced off eBay for nothing! He seems to have managed to hide his many neg feedbacks..and return to eBay. Along with the distain for his actions here on the forum...and rude crude dealings with some on eBay....many became fed up with him continually returning with the same ole same ole. His rep is well known in certain circles...but he still tries to feed off of the unaware. It's not cowardly to reveal his past...and present practices to those who become suspicious. Confronting him on the FL is useless. Many face to face posts have been deleted...locked down..or suddenly disappear. This guy will never change..or admit any wrong doing. Always defiant....he does need to be occassionally exposed...and,well.. it just ain't pretty.....
VB

jacketimp

Doug C said:
Doug C wrote:

Doug C

I don't follow sorry, I called it a G1? is that what you meant by check the listing again? Ok, AN-J-3A .... but I still see one collar pic with "USN" and another without. Just checked it again.

Doug C

doug c,

my computer doesn't show what yours does.......i've got a couple where there are no pix/blanks........

srivats

I apologise for starting this thread ... things seem to have gone overboard.

I was new to FL/VLJ and did not know about this guy. I tried contacting him on FL early on about a jacket he had for sale and initially things looked OK but let me just say that it did not go well. I did not buy that jacket ... some of the things he said raised my suspicions and the alarm bells went off. I don't think I will be buying anything from him. For those who had a nice transaction, good for you!

I just posted this here just out of curiosity, I did not think that it will lead to this ...

jacketimp

srivats said:

I was new to FL/VLJ and did not know about this guy. I tried contacting him on FL early on about a jacket he had for sale and initially things looked OK but let me just say that it did not go well. I did not buy that jacket ... some of the things he said raised my suspicions and the alarm bells went off. I don't think I will be buying anything from him. For those who had a nice transaction, good for you!

I just posted this here just out of curiosity, I did not think that it will lead to this ...

pandora's box? shall we close it and move on?

Andrew

srivats said:

Don't feel bad about it, as Van says above this type of discussion (if done in a level way) is worthwhile as some like yourself aren't aware of the history. I would appreciate knowing some background info about a seller I had concerns about if I was potentially intending to make a sizable purchase.

Just speaking from my own experience I sold a jacket to him a few years ago, he won it at fair price and came on all hot and quite heavy (lots of threats about reporting to Ebay) when advised of my pre-stated selling conditions (at the time I used to pass on the paypal fee to the buyer- as many did back then). I relented of course and after the steam stopped coming out his ears and he received it he was fine. A post script to this- he ended up re-selling it almost immediately and lost money so there's karma at work.

Peter Graham

For those who don't know, it's worth mentioning that he's banned from this forum though I have strong suspicions that he's amongst us again. He changes his ebay ID as often as most people change their socks so if you see a size 38 jacket for sale from Spain it's very probably him, whatever the ID. Avoid ! He's not playing with a full deck.

les_garten

srivats said:

No apologies needed. I got two words for this guy, "The PLAGUE". There is no way we could describe the drama that went on here with him. You wouldn't believe us! Lucky for you, you did no business with him. It's too bad really because he likes Jackets and he knows a lot. He's got some serious mental issues though. I would hate to be his neighbor! They make movies about whack jobs like this guy.

A

Anonymous

les_garten said:
Listen Dave,
This is in the Auctions thread. It is auction talk about his auction. GET IT. Who he "is" has bearings on his auction, period. And in reference to being cowardly, he was a master at underhanded BS. He didn't exactly live his life here living by Marques of Queensberry rules of engagment. And I am even more amazed that anybody who had observed the BS of his would defend him. You belong to a very unique club my friend!

Les,
I don't defend Steve, nor am I a member of his fan club. Nor have I ever had any contact with him other than posts on a previous version of this forum. I am certainly not his friend. What I am is sick of hearing about him. If someone wants to know something it should be sufficient to tell that person that he is a banned member of this forum and to be careful. Dragging out old details just brings it all back to the surface. You could always pm said enquirer with all your gory details rather than descend to his level by playing dirty as you believe he has done in public. If he was banned because of his behavior, why behave the same way ?
Even in absentia the man is still here.......................

Dave

les_garten

JACKET_ HEAD said:
les_garten said:
Listen Dave,

Les,
I don't defend Steve, nor am I a member of his fan club. Nor have I ever had any contact with him other than posts on a previous version of this forum. I am certainly not his friend. What I am is sick of hearing about him. If someone wants to know something it should be sufficient to tell that person that he is a banned member of this forum and to be careful. Dragging out old details just brings it all back to the surface. You could always pm said enquirer with all your gory details rather than descend to his level by playing dirty as you believe he has done in public. If he was banned because of his behavior, why behave the same way ?
Even in absentia the man is still here.......................

Dave
Hi Dave,
Well here's the deal, keeping quiet doesn't help anybody. I am sure there maybe more than the original poster has read this thread and are now warned. Of course it's a rough world out there and everyone needs to be wary anyhow. To equate what I have said or anyone else here has said about Snicko , with HIS OWN behavior is strange in itself. Nobody in this thread has done anything remotely like Snicko has done. I don't think anyone left in this forum has the capacity to behave like him. Look back over your posts and what you said about the poster's in this thread as being a bunch of cowards, etc. The whole point of the banter here is that the OP almost fell prey to Little Snarky Snicko. PMs keep it too quiet and only tells one person at a time. In fact, it doesn't even warn the "Old' timers here that Snicks has changed his Ebay ID, ONCE AGAIN.

One could say this guy has earned all he has gotten, I say he has not gotten all he has earned. You still defend someone who is indefensible. You can call us all the names you want, this thread was appropriate. Nothing here was dredging anything up.

1) It is the Auction discussion thread
2) It is about a particular auction
3) A Poster had QUESTIONS about the auction
4) And look who that auction belongs to

Ipso Facto QED, it's Game on at that point

Then your solution is to call us all cowards because we don't face him down at high noon in public, but you prefer PM, which was one of Steve's favorite tactics. The kindest thing I can say about him is that he is a Weasel.

Excuse me, I have to answer the front door now, there are 5,000 Angry Weasels in my front yard with Pitchforks and Torches....