• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess who is the seller (AN-J-3a)

srivats

Peter Graham said:
It's been removed. Nothing is straightforward with that guy.

Absolutely ...

This was the jacket in question:
4b85_3.JPG

asiamiles

Looks a nice jacket from the photo; wonder why it was removed? My one transaction with the seller couldn't have been smoother; he was very courteous and helpful, so despite his bad rep on this forum, don't be put off buying anything from him.

A

Anonymous

Why, did you buy from him? One of the reasons he was asked to leave was he would state all the shortcomings of a jacket on this site, then sing the praises of the same jacket on E bay.

Just interested why you would comment on his "honest" E bay transactions when that was the very reason people on here, had issues with him?

A

Anonymous

Here we go AGAIN :|

We know he is on the FL. If anyone has anything to say to him or about him they should do it where the guy can at least respond. Anything else is cowardly.

I experienced the best and worst of Steve and don't want to go over old ground yet again.

Drop it guys please, I'm beggin' ya'all.

Dave

A

Anonymous

Sorry, I miss read the post. No problem from me. Dropped.

srivats

I wanted to buy this jacket actually, and asked for the details. He responded saying that he had the deatils on the auction. He did not. Then the auction was yanked ... and it is on again now. Shouldn't the alarm bells ring?

jacketimp

srivats said:
I wanted to buy this jacket actually, and asked for the details. He responded saying that he had the deatils on the auction. He did not. Then the auction was yanked ... and it is on again now. Shouldn't the alarm bells ring?

since it's on again, your call..........

TMB

srivats said:

Be cautious. If you look at the close up pic of the collar it looks to me there may be signs that the leather is starting to flake which is irreversible if it is the case. Maybe this is why he's selling such an apparently perfect jacket....

asiamiles

wing nut said:
Why, did you buy from him? One of the reasons he was asked to leave was he would state all the shortcomings of a jacket on this site, then sing the praises of the same jacket on E bay.

Just interested why you would comment on his "honest" E bay transactions when that was the very reason people on here, had issues with him?

Really? I don't recall his eBay dealings being an issue, rather his general behaviour on the forum and more specifically some angry words fired at specific people. Anyway, I bought a jacket he was selling on the FL a few months ago from him direct and, as I said, everything went very smoothly.