• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Customer service is Great

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jacketimp said:
aye......and make mine a montecresti panama....

thumbsup.php

A

Anonymous

kobol said:
I'll post pics up once I receive the jacket.
I just wanted to give a thumbs up to John for his service. I have had several fedoras handmade and custom gun work, where I didn't hear anything for over a year which after sometime can lead one to wonder if everything is ok. It was just refreshing I guess to be able to communicate so easily and I wanted to voice my opinion especially in case any other potential customers or lurkers such as myself are out there still in the undecided stage. I do place a high value on customer service as well as the quality end product. It's not just the product that'll make me a repeat customer, it's also the service I receive.

I do apologize to any of those who may feel this posting was unnecessary.

Best Regards

No apology necessary to anyone on here. I do get your point. But as a member for over a year you might be aware of how much has been written of the same vein already. There is a danger that this forum will become just one long series of threads about how great JC and his jackets are. We all know that or have been made aware of that a few times already. And some of us are aware that criticism will not be tolerated :?

The forum is only as good and as interesting as the contributions make it. A lot of very, very knowledgeable serious collectors who gave so much to the earlier jacket forums have gone and I'd hate to see others go the same way through boredom at the lack of fresh material and an over-egging of GW.

A seperate board for GW is the only way to go IMVHO. Shame no-one else seems to think the same way.

Dave

jacketimp

[quote="JACKET_ HEAD

The forum is only as good and as interesting as the contributions make it. A lot of very, very knowledgeable serious collectors who gave so much to the earlier jacket forums have gone and I'd hate to see others go the same way through boredom at the lack of fresh material and an over-egging of GW.

Dave[/quote]

dave

maybe the present crew just want to chill out not go gung ho over serious collecting?

live with wolves you learn to howl............

i'm learning to have fun...enjoying my collection.......no matter how mediocre

hope you see their light, brudda..........

xcuse me while i tend to my herd.........

Chris217

jacketimp said:
[quote="JACKET_ HEAD

Dave

dave

maybe the present crew just want to chill out not go gung ho over serious collecting?

xcuse me while i tend to my herd.........[/quote]

jacketimp

Chris217 said:
jacketimp said:
[quote="JACKET_ HEAD

dave

xcuse me while i tend to my herd.........

huh??? :?: