• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear CD/DVD?

better duck

Stony said:
Talked to John on Saturday and he doesn't know who has #1. He also said he didn't number all of them.
:cool:

Oh these artists! Mozart was also a notoriously sloppy administrator of his own works of art, hence the work of mr Koechel, who spent a great part of his life reconstructing and catalogueing the chronological order of the works of this genius. A career in the making for a future repro-jacket lover! :D

wop54

A career in the making for a future repro-jacket lover! :D[/quote] How much a repro-jacket lover makes? I could consider to change my line of work! :lol:

jacketimp

better duck said:
Stony said:
Talked to John on Saturday and he doesn't know who has #1. He also said he didn't number all of them.

Oh these artists! Mozart was also a notoriously sloppy administrator of his own works of art, hence the work of mr Koechel, who spent a great part of his life reconstructing and catalogueing the chronological order of the works of this genius. A career in the making for a future repro-jacket lover! :D

i've also hear that there's no difference between geniuses and mad men......

if i can't be a genius a least let me be mad............................................

jacketimp

jacketimp said:
better duck said:
Stony said:

i've also heard that there's no difference between geniuses and mad men......

if i can't be a genius a least let me be mad............................................

bfrench

Administrator
Now I'm really pissed - went to look at my cd for the number and can't find the cd.

Have to dig into the whole pile of cd's hanging around - it's got to be here somewhere - aaarrrrgggghhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bill French

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
bfrench said:
Have to dig into the whole pile of cd's hanging around - it's got to be here somewhere - aaarrrrgggghhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil:

... probably still in the computer. :)

jacketimp

bfrench said:
Now I'm really pissed - went to look at my cd for the number and can't find the cd.

Bill French

try looking in the least obvious place.......

rgraham

jacketimp said:
bfrench said:

Bill French

try looking in the least obvious place.......

That would be your house.