• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear CD/DVD?

johnwayne

Hey guys
I have read various references to this but can't find it offered on John's website - I've emailed via the 'Contact us' bit on the Goodwear website but no response so far (OK, I also keep reading how busy he is) but is this something he did some time ago, can anyone tell me? Anything like Eastman's?
Cheers
Wayne

jacketimp

all the updates on GW is in this forum........

look no further.........

this is the breeding ground.......

all members are covered by the GW board of trustees......

jack aranda

Hello, johnwayne:
I emailed John within the last couple of weeks about that very CD. He offered to burn me one and send it along for $29.99. But, he is climbing the walls with work, so hang in there. He will get to you, I'm sure. I can hardly wait for mine to arrive...

A

Anonymous

An y idea how many he's sold ? Mine is number 12. I'm hoping he's sold some more since those days !

J_H

johnwayne

Thanks Gents
bloody hell this looks brilliant - it's a sin that I haven't already got one so looking forward to getting my hands on a copy - surprised you can't subscribe/pay to download a version but then maybe that prevents people like us form sending it to each other for free! No such thing as free lunch.

Must say, this forum is fast becoming as addictive as ebay!!!!

Cheers everyone
Wayne

marco77

Hi guys !!! just one little question (because I don't want to open a topic for that ...) , do you know if JC can put some AAF colour Decal on his flight jacket ? I ask because on his site , i've seen some jacket with on the sleeve ...

thank you

Marcooooooo

Stony

An y idea how many he's sold ? Mine is number 12. I'm hoping he's sold some more since those days !

Out of curiosity, I'll have to check my copy and see what number it is.

jacketimp

johnwayne said:
Thanks Gents
bloody hell this looks brilliant - it's a sin that I haven't already got one so looking forward to getting my hands on a copy - surprised you can't subscribe/pay to download a version but then maybe that prevents people like us form sending it to each other for free! No such thing as free lunch.

Must say, this forum is fast becoming as addictive as ebay!!!!

i say 'ole boy...........i'll stik with ebay.....anytime
Cheers everyone
Wayne

jacketimp

deeb7 said:
Mine has no number, just my name ..... guess that means it's cowhide.

does it mooooooo?

who's got hh........neiggggggggh

dave......don't sell your copy......

could be alpha copy......

so who's got numero uno.........could be worth some coin.....collector's item in generations to come.....

Roughwear

jacketimp said:
deeb7 said:
Mine has no number, just my name ..... guess that means it's cowhide.

does it mooooooo?

who's got hh........neiggggggggh

dave......don't sell your copy......

could be alpha copy......

so who's got numero uno.........could be worth some coin.....collector's item in generations to come.....

Perhaps John owns no. 1 himself! :)

Stony

Talked to John on Saturday and he doesn't know who has #1. He also said he didn't number all of them.

:cool: