• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear M-422

airfrogusmc

Couldn't find robmans but heres one
01050019.jpg

01050012.jpg

http://www.rivet-jp.com/museum/m422/m422a.html

jacketimp

deeb7 said:
airfrogusmc said:
Just got off the phone with JC and its on its way. I should have it Tuesday....

chani036.gif

time is too looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong for those who wait...............
tik tok
tikk tokk
tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

airfrogusmc

jacketimp said:
deeb7 said:
airfrogusmc said:
Just got off the phone with JC and its on its way. I should have it Tuesday....

chani036.gif

time is too looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong for those who wait...............
tik tok
tikk tokk
tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nah its not bad as long as you're waiting for quality. Better that way than to get something fast that ain't what ya want.

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:

tik tok
tikk tokk
tokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk[/quote]

Nah....or Neh... its not bad as long as you're waiting for quality. Better that way than to get something fast that ain't what ya want.[/quote]

who said anyhting about baaaaaaaaaaaaaad........just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

yep..........patience is a virtue

get what you like or like what you get.....

enjoy the jkt, allen.....and pics as usual.......

airfrogusmc

jacketimp said:
airfrogusmc said:

tik tok
tikk tokk

Nah....or Neh... its not bad as long as you're waiting for quality. Better that way than to get something fast that ain't what ya want.[/quote]

who said anyhting about baaaaaaaaaaaaaad........just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

yep..........patience is a virtue

get what you like or like what you get.....

enjoy the jkt, allen.....and pics as usual.......[/quote]

Or sell....

airfrogusmc

I'm saying if its a jacket you don't like sell it. I can't see any reason to sell it if it looks anything like the prototype. Even with the flaws that have been pointed out on the proto type which I'm SURE JC has straigtened out on my jacket its closer to acurate than the others....
Wouldn't you agree?
You're a collector....Isn't it really refreshing to see someone really trying to get it right.

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:
I'm saying if its a jacket you don't like sell it. I can't see any reason to sell it if it looks anything like the prototype. Even with the flaws that have been pointed out on the proto type which I'm SURE JC has straigtened out on my jacket its closer to acurate than the others....
Wouldn't you agree?
You're a collector....Isn't it really refreshing to see someone really trying to get it right.

you talking to me....... :lol:

i'm a wannabe collector......i'll never reach the stratosphere like uncle sanders or brudda slongo

i' don't collect repros ......

OK.... to give JC credit....... can't fault the man for not trying...........

i hope i haven't ruffled any feathers of any peakoks....... :?

Vcruiser

No..it's just the constant somewhat chiding remarks filling the Repro section from someone who insists that he has absolutely no interest in the topic. Concern with GW..prices..wait times..etc..must just be some kinda Peacock fun...huh..?
Jeeze...
Van

airfrogusmc

Well Its here and first impression are WOW. The hide is thick but subtle. John said the hide is the same thickness as the original. He also nailed some of the details such as the short wind flap. The inside pocket in the liner. The back shoulder seam an inch lower than where all the seams come together. The really large size tage under the Monarch tag. The close weave on the waistband. John said this is actual NOS knits. All in all not bad for the first real non proto type I'd say....

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:
Well Its here and first impression are WOW. The hide is thick but subtle. John said the hide is the same thickness as the original. He also nailed some of the details such as the short wind flap. The inside pocket in the liner. The back shoulder seam an inch lower than where all the seams come together. The really large size tage under the Monarch tag. The close weave on the waistband. John said this is actual NOS knits. All in all not bad for the first real non proto type I'd say....

i'm going blind trying to see your description with my mind's eye.....pics?

airfrogusmc

jacketimp said:
airfrogusmc said:

SOON heres Rogers original that this was modeled after for point of reference.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1490&hilit=monarch+m+422

bseal

airfrogusmc said:
jacketimp said:
airfrogusmc said:

SOON heres Rogers original that this was modeled after for point of reference.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1490&hilit=monarch+m+422

Don't do it Allen. It's a trick! Be like the Imp and never ever share photos.

P.S. Shoot me a pm with some shots. Thanks.

airfrogusmc

Here ya go. Fast down and dirty shots and they might be a touch yellow
front
IMG_7224.jpg

Back
IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

Seam at shoulder by bi swing. Small gap.
IMG_7235.jpg

Double row of stitching on belt
IMG_7236.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hi Allen thats a nice looking hide and love the color of the collar.What the label look like ,good luck with it .

All the best jeff ;)