• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Dubow Came In- With Pics

Roughwear

Robman said:
Roughwear I will clarify... yesterday I wrote quickly.

I was remarking about both the fit and the A2. The Dubow 27798 being quite commonly issued/distributed combined with the excellent fit give a true WW2 look for the gentleman!

Excellent jacket, certainly worth the wait for sure.

I am glad you like it. Certainly the Dubow A2 is an iconic design, incorporating some of the best features seen on other jackets, such as the longer collar points, rounded pocket flaps, contrasting stitching and wide epaulets.

Thanks for all the comments. I am really liking this jacket. It has started to break in a little already and I've been wearing it a lot the past few days.

Here's another photo from the other day.

standard.jpg

wop54

Clyde from Carolina said:
Thanks for all the comments. I am really liking this jacket. It has started to break in a little already and I've been wearing it a lot the past few days.

Here's another photo from the other day.

standard.jpg
Hello Clyde, congratulation again on your jacket! Since you've been wearing it, what's the average temp in your country in this period? Cheers, Carlo

Andrew

Clyde this is late but I reckon you'rs is about the best fit I've seen, really comfortable and reminiscent of shots of vintage fits and the goat looks sensational. Congratulations on getting the numbers right with John and it looks like a jacket you'd be happy to keep for life.

Your pics area a great ad for GW and they'd convince me if I didn't already have too many. The side quarter shot is really cool.

Thanks, Andrew. I am very pleased with the fit and everything else about the jacket too, for that matter. John's attention to little details is quite something, and I can't imagine a more authentically faithful repro.

Carlo, it has actually been in the forties and fifties fahrenheit temperature-wise in the day time. It was colder than that the first couple days I had the jacket as we had just had a snow storm come through the area. Since then, its been just about perfect A-2 weather.