• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gone and done it again-G-1.

MikeyB-17

Yeah, s'alright Peter, I wasn't expecting to see it again for a while-I've experienced Aero and their turnaround for repairs before. They do a good job though, which is my primary concern. Welcome Fuhrmann-the Redwing shop sounds like a cool place to work-do you get staff discount? Nearly all G-1's were goatskin BTW, with the exception of some later contracts which were pressed cowhide. Can't I.D. the patch myself. I agree the jacket is a Martin Lane, 'Suit Up' shows an almost identical label from a 1968 D series.

fuhrmann

Peter Graham said:
MikeyB-17 said:
I've emailed Amanda at Aero about some new cuffs, which it will be going off for next week.
Hope you're not in a hurry mate. I was chatting to her last week and she said the waiting time for jacket repairs is about 6 weeks which in Aero time may mean ten weeks ! Welcome to the forum
fuhrmann. Nice to have you aboard. You might not last long at that redwing store if you keep photographing the customers. :)
cheers,Peter!no worries,the people i work with are my buddies and the jacket guy gave me admission.we might gonna see him here aswell.

Mikey,i dont get the stuff much cheaper.add shipping and its equal to what you pay in most other stores.