• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting a new A2

A

Anonymous

I know, I would get one in a N.Y. min. Its a no brainer. Perhaps if we ask him... :cool:

buzzthetower

Administrator
No worries Gents. It's in the works. I've got an Edmund T. Church M-422a, and that'll be the one I'll make, along with a Burjac Sportswear 55J14. Same company with a name change, and I've got correct zippers for both contracts. I have seal brown goatskin that's just as cool as the usual goatskin, too. It'll be a couple months, but it's in the works.

J

airfrogusmc

buzzthetower said:
No worries Gents. It's in the works. I've got an Edmund T. Church M-422a, and that'll be the one I'll make, along with a Burjac Sportswear 55J14. Same company with a name change, and I've got correct zippers for both contracts. I have seal brown goatskin that's just as cool as the usual goatskin, too. It'll be a couple months, but it's in the works.

J

CRAP just when I thought I had it all planned out. Put me down for the 55J14.

hacker

buzzthetower said:

J

.....think you'll get the tag right?.... ;)

Churchmen

A

Anonymous

airfrogusmc said:
Crap then theres another jacket I can drop some dough on. Hey Pedro hows that Dubow of yours break'n in?

A,
It's breakin', it's breakin'. Some areas are getting a bit darker, the arm creases have set in. I've gotten it soaked in the rain 3 times. Wore it today, in fact, in the chilly weather we've been heving. But I think today was the last day for A-2 wear in Chicago with 80s weather coming through. I've also been trying to break in a 1940 seal Aero, too.

But, back to the original topic, I'd recommend Goodwear and also Aero (I do love their 1940 pattern).

T-Bolt

buzzthetower said:

J

Sounds great, John........Excellent news! After we get my Dubow sorted out, I may have to go for a 55J14 as my second GW instead of another A-2. Decisons....decisons!! :?

Ted