• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday Fun

Edward

47E160A9-5C32-4633-B62A-80EC9FB6BDE4.jpeg

Edward

Ed
You’re back ! Funny as ever...
Got my new iPhone Friday after work so I’m able to get on easier now. Dropped $450 for the new iPhone SE (similar to the old 6s I had in design but with only ONE camera lens :D and with the latest chip that they are using in the iPhone 11 and 12) so much faster and very nice to have my personal internet back in my pocket :p

B-Man2

Got my new iPhone Friday after work so I’m able to get on easier now. Dropped $450 for the new iPhone SE (similar to the old 6s I had in design but with only ONE camera lens :D and with the latest chip that they are using in the iPhone 11 and 12) so much faster and very nice to have my personal internet back in my pocket :p
Yep ... technology is awesome ...... (until it stops working:confused:):D

B-Man2

Never participated in FB ... or any other social media platforms . As A side note , the other day I watched a young girl about 17 years old stand around at the beach by herself taking selfies of herself for about 45 minutes . Just her smiling and posing for her cell phone . Fixing her hair , putting on lipstick , taking more photos , posing and smiling at her cell phone . I’m sure it was for her face book page . It was the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen . Now I have to stop at this point, so I can go take some photos of myself for “What jackets are you wearing” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Have not heard that in a while; however, it is the daily bane now. 'Click' after click in the car as daughter number one endures the ride home from school in the car with Dad and uuuurgh, her brother..

Members online

Latest posts