• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday Fun

Edward

47E160A9-5C32-4633-B62A-80EC9FB6BDE4.jpeg

Edward

Ed
You’re back ! Funny as ever...
Got my new iPhone Friday after work so I’m able to get on easier now. Dropped $450 for the new iPhone SE (similar to the old 6s I had in design but with only ONE camera lens :D and with the latest chip that they are using in the iPhone 11 and 12) so much faster and very nice to have my personal internet back in my pocket :p

B-Man2

Got my new iPhone Friday after work so I’m able to get on easier now. Dropped $450 for the new iPhone SE (similar to the old 6s I had in design but with only ONE camera lens :D and with the latest chip that they are using in the iPhone 11 and 12) so much faster and very nice to have my personal internet back in my pocket :p
Yep ... technology is awesome ...... (until it stops working:confused:):D

B-Man2

Never participated in FB ... or any other social media platforms . As A side note , the other day I watched a young girl about 17 years old stand around at the beach by herself taking selfies of herself for about 45 minutes . Just her smiling and posing for her cell phone . Fixing her hair , putting on lipstick , taking more photos , posing and smiling at her cell phone . I’m sure it was for her face book page . It was the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen . Now I have to stop at this point, so I can go take some photos of myself for “What jackets are you wearing” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Have not heard that in a while; however, it is the daily bane now. 'Click' after click in the car as daughter number one endures the ride home from school in the car with Dad and uuuurgh, her brother..