• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$$$$$ for ELC

I almost got it at $1160! But someone was crazier than I was. Grant took excellent pictures, so I'll have to figure out his lighting scheme before I put up my next jackets for sale. Andrew gave me a tip on the camera and Grant works for an ad agency so I think he must have access to a nice studio (or at least knows how to put one together). It proves that I have to make some additional investment in equipment as the market validates its efficacy.

Andrew, I've been meaning to ask you as to how you embed your photobucket pictures into the auctions you run on ebay. Any tips for me? Thanks! George

True that! Going over my the pics of the size 38, 40 and 44 of the same jacket that I sold, I'm thinking that maybe I wouldn't have liked it that much after all. I hope whoever got it finds it worth the $$$!

ausreenactor

Seriously..

If you really want it...watch the feedback and then hit the seller up for "has he paid, I am keen at price X"
This is where the eBay system failed you and you should try and get it cheaper..

Couchy

I hope you're right. It's still worth something to me, but probably not the insanity that a hot auction seems to engender. But somehow, my gut tells me that everything was legitimate. I'm thinking that the current buyer may put it back up after a while because none of us ever seem to be able to find "the" jacket, so I'll be on the lookout and I'm not sure that such a frenzy can be repeated so easily. Maybe then I'll be able to pay a fairer price.