• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Gear Book

rich

Peter Graham said:
deeb7 said:
Full Gear [/i]is more concise, complete, and logically laid out ... plus it's a hardback.

These two Japanese books are all I use.
Any idea where I can order it ?

€189/£149 - not including shipping! David is right, better wait for a better exchange rate...............

Peter Graham

rich said:
I looked at page 312 Peter and I have an MA-1 featured here! Maybe we have different editions?
You're right. It's page 342 I was referring to. I must be going blind ! Anyway, the jacket pictured is a postwar B-9 copy. I really like the look of that B-43 on page 347. There have been a few nice AL-1's on ebay recently. They sell for around £100

rich

Peter Graham said:
rich said:
I looked at page 312 Peter and I have an MA-1 featured here! Maybe we have different editions?
You're right. It's page 342 I was referring to. I must be going blind ! Anyway, the jacket pictured is a postwar B-9 copy. I really like the look of that B-43 on page 347. There have been a few nice AL-1's on ebay recently. They sell for around £100

More likely the font Peter, at a glance it's not too clear. I've never seen a B-43 before, it looks very warm. Are the leather triangles for clipping the oxygen hose onto? As for the AL-1, now look what you've gone and done........ :)