Five Star Dubow A-2 anyone??

B-Man2

Good eye.. Seiko marinemaster and Garmin Instinct
Just a suggestion :)
You might consider not wearing a watch or taking it off when pulling your knit sleeve cuffs on and off, as it’s tough on the knits and if you have any sharp corners or edges is can snag your cuffs . The watches of the 1940 s like the A-11 were very small by today’s standards and didn’t damage the cuffs most of the time .

Imuricecreamman

Just a suggestion :)
You might consider not wearing a watch or taking it off when pulling your knit sleeve cuffs on and off, as it’s tough on the knits and if you have any sharp corners or edges is can snag your cuffs . The watches of the 1940 s like the A-11 were very small by today’s standards and didn’t damage the cuffs most of the time .
I'll put on this one instead.
Screenshot_20201003_170024_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Top-Notcher

Good morning Gents,my first post here so i introduce myself...i am Martin ,49 years ,from Berlin,germany ,actually i own the Platon Dubow A2.size 42 which fits me nice with a t shirt.
Any lucky owner of both Dubows ,platon and 5 star here?The measurements of the 5 star looking good especially a little more back length.For shoulders the Platon is 18 inch in 42,the 5 star 17,5....any visible differences or in feeling? Or just measured different? On pictures the shoulders on 5 star looking correct and relaxed... I need exactly the 18 inch in shoulders...and i want the 5 star Dubow . Thanks for help.All the best!

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Good morning Gents,my first post here so i introduced myself...i am Martin ,49 yers ,from Berlin,germany ,actually i own the Platon Dubow A2.size 42 which fits my nice with t shirt.
Any lucky owner of both Dubows ,platon and 5 star here?The measurements of the 5 star looking good especially a little more back length.For shoulders the Platon is 18 inch in 42,the 5 star 17,5....any visible differences or in feeling? Or just measured different? On pictures the shoulders on 5 star looking correct and relaxed... I need exactly the 18 inch in shoulders...and i want the 5 star Dubow . Thanks for help.All the best!
G'day and Welcome! Get in touch with Shawn. He will see you sorted in no time.