• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few Jackets

I set up the tripod in the backyard to take some fit pic's of my Few D-1, and while I had it set up I took these shots of my other Few jackets while the fading winter light was still OK

Roughwear D-1

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

'38 Aero A-2

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

M-444

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Werber B-2

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Few B-15b

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Stagg B-10

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Cheers, Bevan.

John Lever

I mistook the D-1 for a B-3 at first. Which sheepskin is that ?
The B-2 looks good with all the wear and I like the A-2, very nice leather character from the Japanese horsehide.

Falcon_52

Thanks for taking the time to post these pictures, Bevan. I absolutely love the B-2! That looks just like an original - only the pocket gives it away. I always liked that M-444 too. You've got some seriously cool jackets. :mrgreen:

Noel

Andrew

Yes, the A-2 is great but the B-2 is superb (except for my personal taste I don't dig the humongous collar).

better duck

Great photos, thanks. What I notice is that they all fit you perfectly.
I love the A2 as well: it looks a lot like my GW RW 27752 in the new Japanese HH.

bobbyball

Great looking jackets. I agree the A-2 looks very like GW horsehide. Maybe the are from the same tannery/supplier.

I had a Few Dubow some time back but the colour was very orange. The construction was superb and it had a NOS Crown zipper. I know sometimes the hides can look outrageous (not these ones here) but maybe this is a quirk for the Japanese market?

I have always been tempted until Goodwear came along. The cost of the Few with taxes and duties is just mind blowing and the sizing can be very tricky.

I currently own a Real McCoys Japan version of the Steve McQueen jacket (V. Hilts). It is based on a Roughwear 27752 and is made in what they call Mustang Hide. I think they have tried to make it look like an overdye but would say it looks quite a yellowish brown. The one I have is from the early 1990s.