• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few HLB A-2

released at the Few trade show, 20/21/22 April Shibuya, Tokyo

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0037-1.jpg

Bevan

m444uk

deeb7 said:
... and never one to waste any time, Custom King already has the new season's catalogue online.

http://www.c-king.jp/fewhome/fewhome.html

Interesting they give a plug to the shearling tannery "Merino from the UK Fenland"

One day they will nail the Irvin. Year by year it improves but it's still not quite there...
even so, I'd rather have one of these than an ELC

fewsp9016.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
m444uk said:
Interesting they give a plug to the shearling tannery "Merino from the UK Fenland"

One day they will nail the Irvin. Year by year it improves but it's still not quite there...
even so, I'd rather have one of these than an ELC

Yes, all the shearling is Fenland, or South African.

So it's not just my imagination ... I was thinking that the Irvin was looking better.

Falcon_52

:D Yes, this year's Irvin looks very nice, indeed. I also noticed that their A-1 is now in the "natural" horsehide. I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of like it.

Noel

CBI

these jacket are terrific looking - real beautiful stuff but most all like WWII repros on steroids. Less is more guys and the artwork is incredible but mainly overdone. All amazing quality, polished, etc., etc. Kind of caricatures of vintage stuff/style.

I agree that the A-1 looks VERY nice.

Andrew

As Miles stated above notwithstanding it's quality the "Irvin" also appears to be a somewhat distant relative to the real thing.

Falcon_52 said:
:D I also noticed that their A-1 is now in the "natural" horsehide. I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of like it.

Noel

And this is the 'Natural finish' A-1 after 9 months use,

P1060781-2.jpg

P1060772-2.jpg

P1060776-2.jpg

P1060782-2.jpg

Bevan.

pipvh

Pretty nice stuff. I like the Navy jackets a lot, but they definitely are pumped up. I think I'd save some money (!) and go with a Goodwear. The Few M-422A would be an event, but a GW would, I reckon, be more or less original NOS.

Still, I mustn't mope. All theoretical at this point, anyway...