• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Expert Mr. Lever what you think?

ausreenactor

I think we have reviewed and examine this jacket (or a duplicate from the same seller) some time ago. Fetched $250-$290??

Deeb??

John Lever

tcwu said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Sheepskin-leather-flight-jacket-TYPE-B-3-B3-D-1-D1_W0QQitemZ260552699520QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item3caa26ae80

closed to original for under $100 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great sheepskin, but obviously not accurate to any spec.
I wonder where and who makes them, China ?
Imagine a Chinese company that made great repro's at half the cost of every one else ?
Just a matter of time I think.

havocpaul

There used to be a bike shop near me that sold a very similar B-3 type jacket for £125, similar in thickness to the What Price Glory ones and probably made in China or India/Pakistan, quite comfortable as not as bulky as proper repros but I could see the manufacture wasn't of a great standard...worth the money? Probably...

fishmeok

Yeah, but an XXXL with 27" sleeve and 22.5 pit to pit? talk about wonky sizing. Looks like a nice enough jacket though. I mean, you can't go all out USAAF all the time, people look at you funny (believe me, I know)...
Cheers
Mark