• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC vs Aero sheepskin

marco77

All is in the tittle ..... I know RMNZ , The Few and BR made great jackets but not on my budget :?

Please share your experience with pics if possible ....... that's for my winter jacket !!!!!!

Marco

MikeyB-17

I used to own an Aero B-3. Loved it, sold it for a very good reason but miss it. It isn't the most bang-on accurate repro out there, and I used to say that if buying new I would go for an ELC next time, but with ELC's cardboard, sorry, timeworn sheepskin these days I think I'd quite happily have another Aero.

John Lever

Marco,
My advice is buy a used Eastman or McCoys. Both are excellent.
Aero make very good horse hide jackets but their sheepskin patterns are not quite as good as the other two. Their standard of workmanship is very good though.
What size are you ?

markc

Very happy with my Aero B-6, it saw me through the snows of last winter superbly.

Oh - you wanted pics....

PICT7443.jpg

PICT7439-1.jpg

PICT7441.jpg

PICT7440.jpg

Cheers,

airfrogusmc

I picked up a custom made US Authentic M445 a while back and while not 100% accurate I really like it. The sheepskin is outstanding. Even being custom it was less than $900 IIRC.

Well here
IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8233.jpg

IMG_8234.jpg

IMG_8235.jpg

IMG_8236.jpg

IMG_8237.jpg

replaced the paper clip slider with a Talon (Thank you again Clark)
IMG_9469.jpg

IMG_9470.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg