• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC RW BIN

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:

This Jacket is from the Eastman Original Makers Collection. That means this jacket is a detailed copy of an original B-6 Rough Wear Jacket from WWII ...... and it has an original Talon Zipper like the originals from WWII.

I wasn't too concerned, when I figured out that ELC had themselves invented the Rough Wear B-6.

But now with this myth being perpetuated by third parties, you have to wonder whether it will take on a life of it's own ....

Ah well, at least if horsehide ever dries up, we can rely on Eastman to carry on with their A-2 production. They'll just switch from horses to unicorns.

Falcon_52

deeb7 said:
I wasn't too concerned, when I figured out that ELC had themselves invented the Rough Wear B-6.

But now with this myth being perpetuated by third parties, you have to wonder whether it will take on a life of it's own ....

Ah well, at least if horsehide ever dries up, we can rely on Eastman to carry on with their A-2 production. They'll just switch from horses to unicorns.

Don't be too hard on ELC, David. Buzz Rickson's B-6 version also has (or at least had) the Roughwear label on it as well.

Noel