• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Roughwear B-3

John Lever

Does anyone have one of the new Broken Finish versions ? [I think Noel had one on order.]
I have a sample of the sheepskin, it looks very good.

Falcon_52

John:

Yes, I have one. It's probably one of the first production Rough Wear broken grain B-3s from what Gary told me.

The grain is very nice and the finish is semi-gloss on some of the sheepskin panels and more matte on others. The color is not overly red but more of a vintage brown, I'd say. The fleece color is a gorgeous cinnamon brown. Overall, it's much better than I ever imagined.

I'm currently on travel for my job so I can't take pictures at the moment. :) I promise to snap a few photos when I return home.

Noel

John Lever

That's great news. I really like the samples I have here, one of which I washed and tumbled hot to see what happened. It went very creased and more matt, not an improvement.
I did ask whether they could reproduce the gloss and character on other hides, but it's solely for the RW.

John Lever

IMGP3533.jpg

The sample looks very nice, better than the previous material.