• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC m444

Falcon_52

I'm surprised that Eastman has decided to make this one but delighted nonetheless. I better start saving now; I'm sure the price will also surprise me! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Noel

omarco

Great news to hear that some more M444 repros are coming out, it a brilliant pattern and I bet it gets popular. Looking forward to seeing some finished articles.

TankBuster

Nice Blog. I've never really checked it out before. I would love to see what Gary has stashed in his personal collection! :!:

Roughwear

TankBuster said:
Nice Blog. I've never really checked it out before. I would love to see what Gary has stashed in his personal collection! :!:

Well many of his A2s are all in his A2 Flight Jacket Manual!

TankBuster

Roughwear said:
TankBuster said:

Well many of his A2s are all in his A2 Flight Jacket Manual!

I figured that, but I know of at least a couple beauties that he has that were not in there! I'm sure they were just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

CBI

John sent me some pics but I don't have the email anymore. the fur color still needed to be tweaked still but he is on it.

ausreenactor

CBI said:
JC test model of this looks AWESOME. I would wait for that one!

ELC have always gone to the effort to reproduce their own zippers and now buckles are on the parts list, which is a nice touch.

Couchy

blackrat2

I was offered a test model from John,fitted with nos Talon and the two buckles were from an original he used for the pattern...I forwarded pics to Mr Lever and got rid of the email also,if you have them John see if JC will let you post them
I am sure the ELC will also be right up there..one way or another I think all the makers are making improvements on what they offer..yes prices reflect this but then we are an awkward bunch and will only find fault in slightest thing wrong...I include BK in top maker list now btw