• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman wait time?

wop54

My last jacket (ANJ-4): one week! Ordered on the 17th of March and received on the 24th! Have to add that i placed the order calling them directly and that its a winter jacket ordered in early spring. Cheers, Carlo

Hawkeye

Yeah..that measures up pretty well with Eastmans estimates. May I ask what jacket you purchased Mazeta?

havocpaul

I hope it's not going back to the old days of 2-3 months wait for a jacket, must be all the orders from overseas with the sh*t Pound, hope they manage to carry all their stock at Duxford shows!

John Lever

It's preferable to phone them and talk to Alan the Roadie or to their new guitarist Rob. That way they can tell you if the jacket is in stock or whether it has to be made or not. Gigs permitting.
If it's ex-stock then it should only be a couple of days, otherwise it's [was] around 4 to 6 weeks.

mazeta

Hawkeye said:
Yeah..that measures up pretty well with Eastmans estimates. May I ask what jacket you purchased Mazeta?
Thanks for asking. I'll be taking a 'home office' day to await my favorite postal carrier. She'll be bringing me a Werber 33-1729 for me:
A-2Werber1729mont.jpg

Hawkeye

Ooo very nice Mazeta, bet your going nuts waiting for that one to arrive. Gotta love the hookless zip too.

Curahee

I have one of the first (2007 No. 0012) and it's worth the wait :D Leather is butterly soft now and she's aging perfectly.
You can not go wrong with that one, last jacket I ordered was the .50 CAL and took about 5-6 weeks

mazeta

Curahee said:
I have one of the first (2007 No. 0012) and it's worth the wait :D Leather is butterly soft now and she's aging perfectly.
You can not go wrong with that one, last jacket I ordered was the .50 CAL and took about 5-6 weeks

My Werber just arrived earlier today and I love it. You're right about the buttery nature of the hides. This one will break in and grain nicely. I wish it would rain for the next few days so I could give it a good soaking or two!

shiloh

mazeta said:
Curahee said:

My Werber just arrived earlier today and I love it. You're right about the buttery nature of the hides. This one will break in and grain nicely. I wish it would rain for the next few days so I could give it a good soaking or two!

Just hit the showers with your Werber on. Don't forget to let the wife take pictures of you.

Very nice jacket, one of the best.

Shiloh.

Pete17

8 weeks is about right for a custom made A2 from Gary.
My 1401 was made to fit my tall frame and landed here downuder within 2 months.
Great service and a pleasure to deal with.

Dodgy

Well.. I ordered a 1940 Irvin, size 42 last week... It arrived today... Five days from order to delivery halfway across the world!

The fit is spot on and snug (my 44 B3 is a little baggy but perfect with a flight suit and jersey underneath

Brilliant quality and excellent packaging and presentation. :D

Hawkeye

Lucky bugger...its week 5 for me and I'm still waiting in agony for my Hartmann..and the weather just gets warmer and warmer....

Lee-AVG

The delivery time of my Werber 1729 this time is only 4 weeks, including 4 days shipping time, i'm so happy :D

Hawkeye

Aviator said:
I´m in week 9 now waiting for my Cable A-2. Still no jacket. :(

Its been two full months since my order, however two weeks ago Alan said my jacket should be shipped out in early June so it shouldn't be too much longer now. Your Cable shouldn't be much longer either.

Aviator

Okay, just received my ELC Cable A-2. :cool: I ordered on March 27th and today it finally found its way to my door.

Hawkeye

Hartmann arrived today, will post pics sometime in the next day or so. Ordered on March 29th, came today June 23rd. Bit longer than they are currently quoting on the website but the wait was worth it. Excellent jacket, perfect fit.