• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman RW B-3

John Lever

Just had confirmation from Alan that there is a new finish RW B-3 on the way. The finish for this one will be done at the tannery and will resemble the Broken Finish as currently available on other jackets.
I will post shots of the sample when it arrives but they are still waiting for materials.

donsom

Be interesting to get your opinion on the new leather.

I'm personally very happy I bought my RW B-3 prior to the change ... if they will no longer be offering a version without the broken finish.

John, I suppose you're already struggling with which of your jacket(s) you'll be parting with in order to get one ... :lol: ... Perhaps a size 44 - 46 Irvin in the lot ??

John Lever

donsom said:
Be interesting to get your opinion on the new leather.

I'm personally very happy I bought my RW B-3 prior to the change ... if they will no longer be offering a version without the broken finish.

John, I suppose you're already struggling with which of your jacket(s) you'll be parting with in order to get one ... :lol: ... Perhaps a size 44 - 46 Irvin in the lot ??

I already have a RW B-3 with a broken finish, some one else did the breaking in for me.
Like the new offerings or not, you have to admit that Eastman are not standing still in terms of products.
Will I be buying one ?
I have so many shearlings that I doubt it, especially as I have now acquired a taste for FQHH.
I plan to keep my Irvin for a while yet. Sorry... :(