• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Leather Mystery Jacket...need some input.

Tattoo A2

Im surprised I had it after all these years, and I think you did have to pay history preservations a small sum for it at the time, or they sent you a free one when you ordered a jacket.

Tattoo A2

I also still have that folder somewhere around ... - back then i was dreaming about a B3 or decent A2 only ...

250 bucks is a steal for the jacket
I know, you dont come across too many bargains anymore these days. Packing it up to ship it to Steve Sellers today for new knits I found this in the sleeve lining, I remember somewhere on here reading that ELC did the numbers like this years ago.
thumbnail - 2024-02-19T031957.509.jpg

Chandler

I know, you dont come across too many bargains anymore these days. Packing it up to ship it to Steve Sellers today for new knits I found this in the sleeve lining, I remember somewhere on here reading that ELC did the numbers like this years ago.View attachment 138807
I'd heard about that hidden number too, wonder how that dates the jacket?

Nothing in mine.