• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman B3 sizing

Kermit3D

Keep it, it looks great the way it is.
As said above, if you add length to the sleeves, the body will also be longer (I understand Eastman refuses to make jackets with only longer sleeves).
Great jacket.

mulceber

Agreed, it's a good fit. Most of the time you'll probably be wearing gloves anyway, so you can always pick a pair that will cover your wrist.

Agreed, it's a good fit. Most of the time you'll probably be wearing gloves anyway, so you can always pick a pair that will cover your wrist.

Yes thats what im thinking. When its cold enough to wear this jacket (basically the whole winter in Norway) i wear gloves as well.

Anyone has some advice about it being tight? :) I have had leather jackets before that was tight when i purchased them and they never really got softer.

I dont know about sheepskin and how it will break in that way? Even the jacket being very warm you have to layer here when its -20c and you stay out for a while. It is really tight in the arms with a sweater. Cant pull on my beanie with the jacket on :p

With just a tshirt its perfect

Last edited: