• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman B-2 Caps - Reissue Depot...

ausreenactor

Gents..

ELC are moving slight seconds for GBP25.. Bit of a bargain really..Just bought two, but have thought that before to have ELC
state a) they did not get the order, despite Printing the screen grab & b) we oversold...

Couchy

Andrew

I hope they don't oversell this time. Bit of a bargain? Trev remeber the price the large sized one sold for recently on Ebay (plus Hawkeye's succes a while back). Probably a good idea you got two, better return than gold.

Anyone know how these go for sizing? Their size chart has anything from 23 to 23.5" head in an L. Does the shearling interior mean that you should go up a bit?

rich

I just measured, I'm 23 3/4" around the old bonce and my B-2 is a 7 1/2. It fits just right, doesn't pinch but holds fine in a wind.
Trouble with them is after you've been wearing it a while, it feels horrible when you take it off!

ausreenactor

Andrew...

I had a M(7 1/4) and it was snug. Sold it for more than I paid for it. The eBay masses would not realise they pop up
at a discounted rate from time to time. I hope I can get into the L and then sell the XL..

Could just keep it in a bag for 'ron'. And sell it down the track when they are worth 1 Million Europesos...Or whatever the
next transitional currency is..

Couchy

Andrew

Thanks Chaps, took a punt on the L as according to the tape i'm 23" (you must be very smart Rich :lol: ). We'll see.
Thanks for spotting that Trev. Now just need to wait till next June.

handworn

The large sized one sold for that much only because ELC does not make that large a size any more. The seller said it measured 24" around the inside, exactly what it should for a 7 3/4, so I don't know that the shearling makes a significant difference.

Andrew said:
I hope they don't oversell this time. Bit of a bargain? Trev remeber the price the large sized one sold for recently on Ebay (plus Hawkeye's succes a while back). Probably a good idea you got two, better return than gold.

Anyone know how these go for sizing? Their size chart has anything from 23 to 23.5" head in an L. Does the shearling interior mean that you should go up a bit?

ausreenactor

handworn said:
The large sized one sold for that much only because ELC does not make that large a size any more. The seller said it measured 24" around the inside, exactly what it should for a 7 3/4, so I don't know that the shearling makes a significant difference.

Andrew said:

I actually think the different coloured peak looked better too...I would pay more for a Seal Monotone version!

Couchy

ausreenactor

Eastman broke my heart again. Being one of the first to pick up on the caps, and post here,
had ONE cap arrive today. The XL, which might be too big, and an invoice stating I paid for
two and GBP21 for shipping. It cost GBP6.92 to ship. I anticipate a "credit" or refund, but I am
going to town on this. I will not accept an over sell on this. I had my invoice in and done before
I posted here. I am going to send a strongly worded email!!!! Where is my Large????

Couchy...with a cap that is too big...

ausreenactor

bristolherc said:
deeb7 said:
ausreenactor said:
Couchy...with a cap that is too big...

I imagine you'll be telling them about the wife. ;)

Ha....Jesus !!!!!....here comes wifezilla...

Bevan.

Tianna-Marree is a doll, and the comment was a bit of a laugh. Moreso as she will not see it. It was a quote from a movie where a young lad tells a teenager about his ladyfriend. "you should see my girlfriend, you'll shit yourself" It plagued us for months in Afghanistan as we tried to recall which movie it is. Gotta go..wife is back..

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ausreenactor said:
Tianna-Marree is a doll, and the comment was a bit of a laugh ...

She has my respect ... the formidable task of keeping Couchy in check. :cool:

Who's this chick over here? ls that your girlfriend? You should see my girlfriend. You'd shit yourself. Really? I tell you what: I'll give you a free spin. ...
Joe Dirt.

Andrew

Hey Trev, my 7 3/8 arrived today and I was just thinking that it might be a bit small- since were basically neighbours you wanna try a swap?

ausreenactor

deeb7 said:
ausreenactor said:
Tianna-Marree is a doll, and the comment was a bit of a laugh ...

She has my respect ... the formidable task of keeping Couchy in check. :cool:

Who's this chick over here? ls that your girlfriend? You should see my girlfriend. You'd sh*t yourself. Really? I tell you what: I'll give you a free spin. ...
Joe Dirt.

David..

I am not even going to ask. You have eclipsed the last eclipse? Touche...

Andrew...will see what the folks at ELC have to say...Should not be a problem though..

Couchy