• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early ELC Irvin

Roughwear

John, my ELC Irvin is identical to this one and it set me back £300, which is what this one should sell for. These early ELC jackets are more authentic looking than some of the more recent offerings IMO. I guess if it were a 44 you would be after it?

John Lever

Roughwear said:
John, my ELC Irvin is identical to this one and it set me back £300, which is what this one should sell for. These early ELC jackets are more authentic looking than some of the more recent offerings IMO. I guess if it were a 44 you would be after it?
Not this one as it's not quite what I want.[Merino] I think I might have found the ' daddy' some here else though.
Very nice seller, sent me loads of pics and dimensions. It's large for a 42.

ausreenactor

Gents..

Went very cheaply. Got the auth for a bid, and was umming and aahing. I got a 40 ELC RAF/RN Sweater
today and looks good under the BD and the Irvin. Just no hope for both. Need a size larger. Airmail would
have upped the price on this, and if I were to sell my Irvin with DOT zipper, I probably would have lost on both
fronts.

Sign o the times..

Couchy

John Lever

The seller made the mistake of not including Eastman in the title. There was almost no interest in this one, and the seller was keen for me to buy it.

Roughwear

John Lever said:
The seller made the mistake of not including Eastman in the title. There was almost no interest in this one, and the seller was keen for me to buy it.

Wow! £215 is a real knock down price for this jacket.