• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diamond Leathertogs, Buco J-24... NEW!

DiamondDave

Grant,

It is certainly a personal best.

JC has told me repeatedly that this style of jacket would sell like hotcakes!! Guess he was right...again! :roll:

DD

Grant

yep, I've been forwarding photos of your J-24 to biker buddies of mine and everyone really digs your work. Hopefully I'll steer a few clients your way.

siddhartha

Administrator
Gentlemen,

Just received my DL Buco J-24 a few days ago.

First impressions-fantastic! The leather is really, really nice indeed. I have worn it continuously since receiving it, and it's already developing creases/grain.

Fit is spot-on for me-I have an Aero KOTR, and it's always fit a bit "weird" for lack of a better descriptor. Almost like the "V" shape of the jacket is a bit too exaggerated in the Aero, at least in this style.

I've snapped a few comparison pics, and will be constructing a bit of a review post within a few days.

Right now, the best description I can come up with of the DL Buco is that it's a winner. It is the jacket I reach for in the AM, and I really am falling in love with it.

Best,

Chris