• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COVID-19 and Jacket Makers

ausreenactor

Here is one statistical comparison.

United States annual death rate: 867.8 deaths per 100,000 population.

United States COVID death rate. 801 deaths per 100,000 population.

At the moment it would appear that COVID is taking less lives than the normal rate. The COVID deaths would be added to the normal rate for 2020; however, the element i am talking about (influenza, pneumonia, respiratory illness, cardiac illness) would decrease.

Certainly not being flippant. Just noting the facts that shaped my observation.

ausreenactor

Everyone tracking the 'Omicron' (Moronic) variant? Same same.. but 'different.

Now that young Kyle is out of the headlines need to hide the high roller paedophile case...

FB_IMG_1638088288400.jpg

FlakMagnet

Funny how South African health officials are saying “please don’t panic!” (More precisely, quote “It’s a storm in a teacup”), but everyone else is saying “PANIC!” :rolleyes:

ausreenactor

Our household is in home isolation for seven days as the daughter's boyfriend went positive on Wednesday. Got tested yesterday and expect at least three of the five of us to go positive. Which means another week of isolation. Great way to spend the last weeks of my holidays. At least I have been able to clean up the other side of the shed. Found M1 belts, bandoleers, Korean War combat trousers and more. And so much room for activities...

20211231_121032.jpg

Even found some boxes I can recycle. Most of which are filled with....more empty boxes?

20211231_121055.jpg

And painted some dummy grenades....yellow!

20211231_093734.jpg