• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comfortable house Jacket

FlyingYankee

Needs no breaking in. 20 degrees outside and me an my A-1 inside. Quality never goes out of style
232323232%7Ffp54385%3Enu%3D35%3C7%3E%3B64%3E533%3E26%3B8%3B64624259ot1lsi

Dr H

Silver Surfer said:
is that an example of the cape that john is currently using? outstanding.

It is, it looks better when the grain is less visible.

I treated my GW A-1 with some warm water last night and I have to say that the grain does calm down a lot as John/Mark have commented and so I'll try this again and post before/after images.

FlyingYankee

Silver Surfer said:
is that an example of the cape that john is currently using? outstanding.
I Think this is US Domestic sheepskin or Cape. The new A-1 has a single collar button. To me the Jacket wears best with two or three buttons secured.

Dr H

FlyingYankee said:
I Think this is US Domestic sheepskin or Cape. The new A-1 has a single collar button. To me the Jacket wears best with two or three buttons secured.

It is US Domestic capeskin. In addition to the single button loop, my jacket also two buttons to the waistband rather than snaps and more golden/brown knits. Otherwise the pattern is the same.