• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cats

busdrivermike

If you got cats you know, if you don’t hang it up it’s claimed as a bed

kirova

If you got cats you know, if you don’t hang it up it’s claimed as a bed

indeed! my cat used to love sleeping on my A-2 jackets, has left quite a few claws marks on them too!

that silly cat is now on the other side of the rainbow bridge, hopefully there will be A-2s there for her to nap on as well :(

Micawber

Bloody expensive cat beds!!!! Have you seen what cat claws can do to the outside finish of a leather jacket / chair / sofa? We have three cats but the buggers don't get anywhere near any of the leather gear around here. No that's wrong, they control any mice etc that might get into our horse tack / harness room but none of that is attractive as a cat scratching place or bed.

mulceber

And that's precisely why I'm watching the cat like a hawk when he sleeps on the B-3. It helps that we know his scratching patterns - he's only interested in scratching things that are firmly fixed in place.

Flightengineer

At one airport in the south of Russia there is a cat, quite famous among pilots and cabin crew.
Cat loves to meet planes and come on board. Crews that fly there often feed him with the remnants of on-board meals. Over time, this cat became a star, and many not only feed him but photograph too .
I want to say that this cat feels at home on board and very reluctantly leaves the plane :)

Airport's technicians call this cat Basik, but he doesn’t really respond to that name.
The cat is very polite, he come on board of the passenger plane only after waiting for all passengers to leave.
Our plane is cargo, so sometime he comes withoout waiting in and firstly goes either to "check" the cargo on cargodeck and after or to the service seats at cabin near galley.

Members online

Latest posts