• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson Jackets??

ausreenactor

Just bounced around the BR Europe site...Mostly nylons...at US$729 a piece. Too scared to look at A-2 prices. Sold a BR Tanker for $375 in a couple of hours the other night. No wonder it went so quickly..

Like fuel, hoping the prices might come down one day.. :lol:

Holy crap!!

Couchy

Tim P

Nothing odd about it, another symptom of the ELC price hike.

I love ELC and I love Buzz but its all way beyond unaffordable for me now. whether it is economics that is forcing the hike or no the net result is that I cant afford stuff at what they are asking.

So I won't buy it.

John Lever

Tim P said:

I love ELC and I love Buzz but its all way beyond unaffordable for me now. whether it is economics that is forcing the hike or no the net result is that I cant afford stuff at what they are asking.

So I won't buy it.
Agree 100 %, also you won't see any BR products that compete with Eastman.

ausreenactor

John Lever said:
Tim P said:

So I won't buy it.
Agree 100 %, also you won't see any BR products that compete with Eastman.

I prefer my BR Rough Wear over any of the Eastmans I have owned...based on hide alone, but I admit I have not had anything newer than the test hide for the Warhorse. Both are here..But the price of Nylons and the Cloth jackets is pretty crazy?? No grain or personality involved there.

Couchy