• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buco/Brando NEW CAPS!!

asiamiles

I'm planning to get one of these biker casquettes, as they aren't so obviously Brando caps and are more suited to casual wear; they are available in a choice of colours and with or without the leather peak. Just click on "others" on the left of the page.

http://attractions-rbtl.com/frame.html

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
seabass said:
where can i recieve info on purchasing one of these caps in brown sz 7 1/4.

Which cap, seabass?

In the post above yours, or one of the subjects of this thread?

seabass

hello
i like the 3rd cap in the start of his post. the dark brown one. (is it dark brown ?) the Diamond cap co.
i saw the attractions one which is more casual but no brown color on the attractions sight. how do you buy from that sight. is that japan? im in nor cal
im in the market for a dark brown cap. the attractions looks more late 50's early 60s. cool cap & the diamond cap looks 40
's . both look very kool
i wear the early style sports type jackets flight/moto & late 50's early 60's motorcycle stuff also . only all are dark brown. so i could use both styles diamond & attractions type. gotta have em in dk. brown though.