• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Just Re-Stocked

CBI

I own one of these L-2's ..........................quite good!!!!!

Last edited:

Brettafett

Highly recommend the L-2a
I love mine, its particularly great for some light chill, or wind chill, dont get overly warm wearing it (like the palace B-15 sometimes)... comfortable to wear.
I wore mine last winter, no problem, very light and warm when layered.

Brettafett

Mines a 40 and fits spot on (with a fair bit of room w/o being blousy). I'd hazard a 38 would work for you.

coolhandluke

Thanks Burt. I just placed an order for an L-2a. I took a gamble and sized down to a small for a trimmer looking fit. Hopefully that's not the wrong decision.

Bronson's model is the same height, but has 5-10 lbs on me and wears a size medium.

Screenshot_20220826-095459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Thanks Burt. I just placed an order for an L-2a. I took a gamble and sized down to a small for a trimmer looking fit. Hopefully that's not the wrong decision.

Bronson's model is the same height, but has 5-10 lbs on me and wears a size medium.

View attachment 82556
These jackets are well made and if you have colder weather you can wear a jumper or a thick shirt under it and it’s surprisingly warm . The one I have is just a little big on me for just that purpose . :)

coolhandluke

Labor Day sale - Bronson - 15% off entire site

Just purchased an L-2. Fingers crossed that size small was the right choice since I've ordered both an L-2 and L-2A in that size. I have a nice fitting CWU jacket with the same chest, sleeve, and length measurements. As long as Bronson's listed measurements are accurate, they should hopefully fit well.