• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Black Friday Sale up to 50%

Flightengineer

Depending what the discount is, you could get one and replace with olive knits from MASH ;)
Yes, I know, a hassle and not worth it, unless the discount makes it so.

Usually the big discounts apply to the old stock sale items anyway. likely only get 5% to 10% on what you really want...

I had such an idea, Brett, but I think that it's utopia. MASH has not ship to Russia for a long time because of the pandemic, the last time I bought spare parts for my N3B with help of one my US friend and delivery to US was quite expensive, albeit fast. I don't think the discount will allow me to play this game. Steve from UK also sells knitwear for B-10, but it's the seamed cuffs so it won't work for me. Larry doesn't make knitwear for the B-10.
So I'll of course follow and look, but I think this is not a very feasible plan even if the discount will be 50% as they promise.

Last edited:

Flightengineer

I got a letter from Bronson too:

Early Access Black Friday
Saturday 20th November 2021
Our Black Friday promotions kick off on EST Saturday 20th November 2021 at 00:00AM with up to 50% off site-wide.

We're encouraging you to add any pieces you're waiting to buy to your cart, as we have very limited stock for many of our products, this ensures that you can settle your order as quickly as possible after the event begins.

I don’t know how they planed, but I went to their site 10 minutes after the promised sale started and nothing changed, the prices are the same, there are no discounts. Even when check out, the price is the same.
I no longer have time to wait, now is 0.18 EST time, I thought to quickly make a purchase with a discount, but ... I need to go quickly on business now.

It's a pity that their announcement is false.

Last edited:

Flightengineer

BTW I managed to pay today for olive B-10 in my size 42 with a 20% discount. This is a preorder and Bronson writes that the dispatch will only be in 15 days, but I'm no hurry :). It's too cold here for the B-10 right now. I'll probably receive it in 2022, it is unlikely that our terrible Post will have time to deliver it before the New Year, although it would be nice to see it as a Christmas present.

Flightengineer

UPD - answer from Bronson team:

This is a pre-sale product for Black Friday. The Black Friday promotion has started on 11.20, the pre-sale will be 15 days, and the shipment will start at 12.5

So guys, while there are all sizes incl. most big 44 available so if someone wants to get this jacket for $144 with free shipping, you can pull the trigger before it's too late.

Last edited:

Flightengineer

I pre ordered the khaki version and the posting date kept changing. It was finally posted a week ago.

After my communication with them today, they changed the site and indicated the exact date.

Deliveries Start On December 5

They customer support is excellent and they respond very quickly.
Did you order 40, like the B15A?