• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Black Friday Sale up to 50%

Flightengineer

My son is hunting for my Bronson B-15A size 40 :) and I also wanted to buy their updated B-15A in 42 to wear it with thick sweater, 40 will give to son ... but I'm late. I was 2 days far from the internet and when I came back they were already sold out.

Flightengineer

UPD - answer from Bronson team:

This is a pre-sale product for Black Friday. The Black Friday promotion has started on 11.20, the pre-sale will be 15 days, and the shipment will start at 12.5

So guys, while there are all sizes incl. most big 44 available so if someone wants to get this jacket for $144 with free shipping, you can pull the trigger before it's too late.

Continuation

Of course, no one thought to send the prepaid jacket on December 5, as they wrote on the website and and as they originally promised.
To my letter to support, I received a very quick response that the jackets should arrive at the warehouse in 5 days and they finally start to ship. Well, the promised extra 5 days have passed today. No any info from Bronson about sending.
It’s not that I’m in a hurry, it’s very cold here and I can’t wear the B-10 right now.
But somehow I don't really like all this ...

Greg Gale

It took about 3-4 days for the order status to change to "shipped" and a further 3 days for the tracking to show any movement. I'm curious how long it takes from China to Indonesia.

VeraVoulik

My order was shipped in 3 days, tracking show all movements in China Post, but still in China (nearly 1 month later) due to lack of available transport apparently.

CBI

so far, I have had no issues with ordering from their "new" website. 3 orders. Tracking good but stops once transferred to USPS but knowing it takes about 2 weeks or so has been no problem.

Chandler

Does anyone own the Bronson M-51 combat jacket, of which they can provide an opinion?

I've always wanted one and can't seem to find an original in a size large.

The Bronson price tag seems pretty reasonable.

saucerfiend

My tracking has been stuck at 'Departure from outward OE' - for many days now, whatever that means.
I ordered a shirt a week or more before the sale and It's still traveling around. Today, it finally got to NJ, so now I'll see if it gets from 14 miles away to being delivered soon. Pitney Bowes is their go between.

Brettafett

Just received an email from Bronson, 2nd Tankers back in stock.
Blood Hell! Why can't they do it without the patches! o_O Not everyone wants a Taxi Driver Tanker... I emailed them twice about this in the past, but I guess they know what they're doing...
Id try one in a heart beat if it didn't have patches.

B-Man2

Just received an email from Bronson, 2nd Tankers back in stock.
Blood Hell! Why can't they do it without the patches! o_O Not everyone wants a Taxi Driver Tanker... I emailed them twice about this in the past, but I guess they know what they're doing...
Id try one in a heart beat if it didn't have patches.
And it’s so damn simple to just leave them off. You wonder why they refuse to offer both styles . Patched and unpatched . It certainly would increase their sales and … it’s cheaper not having to buy the patches and sew them on. Sometimes this simple crap just boggles the mind and makes no sense .

Brettafett

That B-15A I ordered a while back took a few days short of a month...
Still I hope you receive it before the January sales, if any, so I can gauge fit... :cool: