• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dong B-15 Jacket

Flightengineer

An updated B-15A in stock , with the correct buttons (without BD logo) and without a stupid cheap patch. There is a size 44.

B-Man2

Hahaha :D:pI’ve been looking for one of these in a size 44 for months. Finally one pops up and I just found out that EBay suspended my buying and selling privileges for 7 days for contacting a seller outside of the eBay selling rules guidelines.There is something very humorous about an organization that sucks you dry for every penny they can figure out how to get, and then cries foul when you violate one of their sales rules .

ausreenactor

You're THAT guy! ;)

This is how jackets disappear after you place bids, sell something cheaply days out from the end of the listing and then the jacket ends early as "the item is no longer available for sale".

Thomas Koehle

Thomas..

I know I am 9 months past the original post, but what color jacket did you get the khaki or khaki green..?? Oddly in your pics some of them look straight khaki and the some are definitely green... I was wondering what color it actually is, I am guessing green since the knits look dark...

Kent

It is the olive-green version Kent.

I got a B10 from them in khaki and do not really like it that much - although the berry knittings look special (in a positive sense) to me

I’m highly satisfied with the jacket and would recommend it to anyone interested

ausreenactor

Nope ... wrong guy.... This was for a sports jersey that wasn’t even advertised. The one he had on EBay was too small, so I contacted him to see if he had one in my size. He didn’t but he had one from a different player that wasn’t up for sale . 5 days later he agreed to sell it to me. Ebay took action even though it was not listed for sale on their site.
Trading outside of eBay, using their messaging will always get you in trouble.

KentH

Hahaha :D:pI’ve been looking for one of these in a size 44 for months. Finally one pops up and I just found out that EBay suspended my buying and selling privileges for 7 days for contacting a seller outside of the eBay selling rules guidelines.There is something very humorous about an organization that sucks you dry for every penny they can figure out how to get, and then cries foul when you violate one of their sales rules .

B-Man...

Amazon has some Bob Dong's jackets B-15A and as of now they have a 44..

Kent

B-Man2

Does anyone happen to know which color Bob Dong B-15 is more accurate for the time period the B-15 was worn. The Khaki or the Khaki Green Color?
Thanks

Last edited:

Grant

The shell material on my original Aronff B-15A's is made green poplin material that's tightly woven and incredibly water resistant. I guess Dong uses twill material for cost cutting reasons?

dinomartino1

Cheaper on aliexpress US $179.94 free shipping but khaki only in 44

Carl

Might help Burt with color choice of knits ?my original STAGG B10
FB_IMG_1524386726786.jpg