• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso. Whats happening?

mulceber

Hah, guess I was too busy doing the math on what 6 months minus 2 days means for my wait time. Good eye.

P-47 thunderbolt

Great to hear - what country are you in, P-47? I've found customs takes forever letting go of my jackets here in the states.

Ps. I’m gonna second what ausreenactor said: let’s see some pics. ;)

I'm in the UK, it was posted on a Friday and it arrived Monday morning!
Haha, yeah I attempted some pics tonight but lighting was too bad. If the weather is good tomorrow I'll take some outside and maybe run a comparison with ELC roughwear 27752

mulceber

I'm in the UK, it was posted on a Friday and it arrived Monday morning!
Haha, yeah I attempted some pics tonight but lighting was too bad. If the weather is good tomorrow I'll take some outside and maybe run a comparison with ELC roughwear 27752

Ooh, lucky - last jacket I ordered sat in customs for close to a month.

P-47 thunderbolt

As promised
1.JPG

Officer Dibley

Are the knits a pukka colour or a custom preference ?
It looks as good as possible to judge with an unworn jacket. Regardless of maker (almost..), they all look shite out of the box to me.
The real proof will be after 6 months of wear. At least 2 members here crowed about these jackets then quietly flipped them away from prying eyes....

ausreenactor

Skip loves whipping his BK out all the time.

Mine is just sitting in the bag waiting on the next outing in Mildura. I can't allow myself to let the hide smell fade.

pesky1974

I can't get a reply from Kelso. Their product looks great. So...from the time Kelso receives an order, how long before one should expect shipment. I didn't order anything exotic. A2 horsehide. Kelso acknowledged the order in mid-May. It is now mid-August. 3 months. Is their backlog 3 months, 6 months, 12 months? They don't respond to my inquiries and all I want is an estimate. Anybody have an idea? Thanks.