• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso Werber 'Ultra Vintage Horsehide'. 2013 - Found the pics....

ausreenactor

Gents,

This is my BK Werber that somehow got labelled 'The Beast' back in late 2013. These are the construction pics that Platon sent me way back when.

Found the pics in a random jacket folder in my hard drive. Not sure if I ever posted these. Will do a search of the 'Pictures' folder.

PB140979.JPG
PB140980.JPG
PB140981.JPG
PB140982.JPG
PB140987.JPG
PB140988.JPG
PB140989.JPG
PB140990.JPG
PB140991.JPG

Micawber

Gents,

This is my BK Werber that somehow got labelled 'The Beast' back in late 2013. These are the construction pics that Platon sent me way back when.

Found the pics in a random jacket folder in my hard drive. Not sure if I ever posted these. Will do a search of the 'Pictures' folder.

View attachment 23416View attachment 23417View attachment 23418View attachment 23419View attachment 23420View attachment 23421View attachment 23422View attachment 23424View attachment 23425

Nice one.

Fascinating trivia #43: I have the same sewing machine.

ausreenactor

It is still on the rack in the War-Room, placed in order of precedence and prestige behind Ken's original Bronco 44 with rank and decal. And in front of my ELC RW 27752 with Murder Inc art.

Has not seen daylight since late 2018. I went home in the Buzz Rickson Rough Wear and wore that until the day Vic's ELC Monarch arrived. The Monarch is draped on the chair behind me, the Rough Wear is in the wardrobe and hasn't been worn in a couple of weeks. The Monarch is the fave... I guess that is how it happens. I will get in touch with Ties and see what art needs to go on the Rough Wear.

ausreenactor

Mine is more of a matte finish compared to the glossy finish on the BK Werber.

The finish has lost some of that sheen over the years. There are areas where the grain has enhanced but the jacket is practically unworn. I only drag it out for dinners at the RSL (VFW) for a meal or big events with the family.