• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best M445A i have ever seen, period! Looks and feel brand new

ausreenactor

Lol, I am not selling it right now. I have been after a perfect original M445A for 2 decades and this one is it. I know i can only wear it twice a year in SF but i would like to try it at least once. For the right price I am sure I would sell it but i don't know what that is.

Make sure you let the market decide... ;) With a reserve, of course...

bazelot

that's the one. Weird how eBay displays the start bid as the the sale price instead of the actual offer that was accepted

bazelot

it didn't sell for thta price though. That was the start bid set in the auction. Auction was set for offers though and my offer was higher

bazelot

wore it yesterday as it was 55 degree in the evening. It's am amazing jacket to wear, so comfortable. Usually M445As get stiffer with time and it is awkward to wear them. Being so soft this one is way more comfortable than the previous ones i had worn.

bseal

Never seen one like that before. It is truly mint and the shearling is 100% perfect. I have been looking for a shearling like that for along time and this one is it (and it fits me). It looks like it was made yesterday, there is zero stiffness and weak spots or seams anywhere, it is as supple as the day it was made. THis is an incredible piece. Zero flaking throughout the jacket. I really wonder how this was stored.
Pictures do not do it justice, it is the softest shearling jacket I have handled. No dry rot or fur loss anywhere, it looks like it was made yesterday

View attachment 25114View attachment 25116View attachment 25117View attachment 25118View attachment 25119View attachment 25120View attachment 25121View attachment 25122View attachment 25123View attachment 25124
MEH!;)

bseal

wore it yesterday as it was 55 degree in the evening. It's am amazing jacket to wear, so comfortable. Usually M445As get stiffer with time and it is awkward to wear them. Being so soft this one is way more comfortable than the previous ones i had worn.
I feel like you are both teasing and taunting John Lever. And for that, I love you.

Pilot

From HPA this November. BR use really nice hides so I plan to buy one. No images as yet.
CB6CA4C7-14C9-47A0-B6B2-730B4A32743A.jpeg