• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bargain m444 from The Few

Southoftheborder

Not me, I still have the ELC ANJ 4 for sale.
I don't think the ANJ-4 type jacket is the flavour of the month. I was looking at the prices they were going for starting a while back, and I was surprised at how little they were fetching compared to Irvins in particular. Aeros and Eastman and SB Iron heart all went for quite low money on eBay over the last year and now this very good version in as new condition went very cheap.

It is or course entirely the wrong time of year to sell a jacket like this and most buyers only think very short term. So a cold winter would see one snapped up probably.

Micawber

I don't think the ANJ-4 type jacket is the flavour of the month. I was looking at the prices they were going for starting a while back, and I was surprised at how little they were fetching compared to Irvins in particular. Aeros and Eastman and SB Iron heart all went for quite low money on eBay over the last year and now this very good version in as new condition went very cheap.

It is or course entirely the wrong time of year to sell a jacket like this and most buyers only think very short term. So a cold winter would see one snapped up probably.

Indeed. I had it up for sale last winter across various platforms too - admittedly not eBay - but only received a few lukewarm enquiries and several dodgy ones from the ELC classifieds. No harm, I'm not fussed, it can stay here until some kindly person offers it a good home in exchange for a suitable sum.